Coming soon! Stuff I get tired of answering over and over.
1.) Why do you do this? Assuming we’re talking about spending most of my time thinking about LAUSD and sharing those ideas, it’s because it feels like a part-time job some days. Meetings at the school site, at the local district, and meetings with parents. I’ve been doing this so long, I feel like it is a job. I’ve become fairly familiar with magnets, SAS, open enrollment, affiliated charter petitions, Gifted And Talented Education, and to a much lesser extent, Special Education. My son is in college, and my daughter is approaching middle school, so I’ve got another seven years before I can hang up my hat.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tagsaffiliated charter AP attendance calendar CEAC charter Council of Council Crescendo Deasy Donors Choose DWP early college education commission ELAC ethics Facebook HGM interim Jamie Oliver Josephson LACES lunch program magnet Millikan open enrollment PCAC Performance Meter principal Roy Romer Sacramento San Fernando SAS SBM school board school choice school lunch senior prank social media social promotion summer testing Twitter underpants gnomes valley middle schools Wasserman Foundation