Our sister site, “Ask a Magnet Yenta” had its heaviest traffic yesterday and today, surpassing our previous numbers by several hundred views. With magnet acceptance letters posted and mailed out, and SAS season in full swing, we shouldn’t be surprised. Indeed we’re grateful. Helping parents find the best schools and stay informed on LAUSD issues is my personal mission in this life.
So if you got the wonderful acceptance letter, feel free to mosey on over and post your stats. And if you didn’t get in, posting those stats too will help parents determine their chances for this and future years.
As I walk a little taller today, knowing there are an amazing set of yentas out there to help parents with their school choice issues.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tagsaffiliated charter AP attendance calendar CEAC charter Council of Council Crescendo Deasy Donors Choose DWP early college education commission ELAC ethics Facebook HGM interim Jamie Oliver Josephson LACES lunch program magnet Millikan open enrollment PCAC Performance Meter principal Roy Romer Sacramento San Fernando SAS SBM school board school choice school lunch senior prank social media social promotion summer testing Twitter underpants gnomes valley middle schools Wasserman Foundation